Information obtained from geological maps
- Estimate Slope Stability
- Material Types
- Excavation Characteristics
- Data of surface water and ground water
- Depth to bedrock
- Thickness of deposits
- Details of superficial deposits
Why do I need Geological Mapping
Geological mapping reduces the risk of unprecedented stratigraphy of the site during earth movement or excavations during construction.
During the site identification process in the project initiation stage, we conduct Site mappings to a depth of 30mbgl to explore the existing Lithological characteristics, presence of groundwater and possible contamination of the proposed project location using non-destructive test methods.
Planning and Research
- This is mostly carried out in the office but we conduct a site visit to come up with a workable field program.
- We secure and revise previously published geological reports and data on the area such as aerial views, topographical maps, legislative boundary maps and base maps.
Mapping / Data collection
- Our experienced field team gathers all the necessary field data using the designated equipment depending on the method agreed upon with the client.
- We emphasize accuracy whilst taking readings to warrant the best quality analysis and reports for our clients.
- The collected data is delivered to the laboratory for sorting, interpretation and analysis.
- During analysis, we employ our great experience in this field to produce accurate and highly informative reports and maps.
ABOUT ATORIA LAB
At Atoria Lab, we strive to be the preferred partner of our clients by safely and consistently delivering on-budget, quality and on-time feedback and test reports with a dedicated and experienced team that performs with a high standard of professionalism and integrity.
Strategic and Tactical
We strive to ensure that your project starts on a strong foundation.
We are a team of Geotechnical experts working with our clients to deliver quality, on-time and on-budget services beyond the expectations of the client and above the current industry standards.
Embedded in our culture of hard work, honesty, and getting the well done job, our history tells not only much about our past but also it does our present.е Our record of succeeding, surviving, and striving to be the best is central to our reputation today.
With the dynamicity of the environment and the engineering world, we are always faced with real and uncertain challenges that require creative undocumented solutions.
Our enthusiastic team of engineers at Atoria Lab are always ready to learn and explore new ideas and technology to solve geotechnical issues encountered on site.
We get to know our clients as intimately as possible in an effort to match them with resources, advice and solutions tailor-made for their specific projects.